Seminar Thermal Soil Remediation: is your knowledge up to date?
On May 24 2018, Tauw and Krüger are organising the seminar ‘Thermal Soil Remediation’ in Düsseldorf, Germany. This seminar targets the in-situ application of thermal soil and groundwater remediation, giving the attendants in-depth insight into the advantages of this approach, including the preparations for contracting such works and the risks for client and contractor.
The seminar (free of charge) focuses on aspects like why to choose thermal and what to expect during execution, how to prepare for this and expected rate of success.
The seminar will touch on the following subjects
- Understand the thermal technology
- Tender considerations – what to specify, how to get bids that are comparable
- Thermal from a risk perspective (client, authority, thermal vendor)
- Operational aspects (e.g. level of nuisance on the surrounding)
- What can be achieved using thermal soil remediation
- Thermal soil remediation in brief and what to expect (Krüger)
- Project risk perspective (Tauw)
- A visual walk through a thermal remedy with built in discussion breaks
- Case study – Brazil (Tauw)
- Project risks from the provider perspective – case study (Krüger)
- Thermal remediation from the clients perspective - The Capital Region of Denmark (tentative)
The seminar is setup for ongoing discussions and knowledge sharing of the different stakeholders.
Date / place
24th of May 2018 at 10.00 - 15.30
Maritim Hotel Düsseldorf, Maritim-Platz 1, 40474 Düsseldorf.
The hotel is connected to the Düsseldorf Airport through a footbridge.
Participation is free. For registration please contact Viola Bednarski:
tel.: +49 30 28518321